Marketing and Branding in a Post-Pandemic World
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed everything. The commercial world we will all return to when this is all over, (and it will not be ‘over until a proven vaccine has had worldwide adoption), will most likely be a very different one to the one we left, back in March.
Many industries and organisations were only just getting to grips with the transformative power of the internet, of price-comparison, peer-review and ‘auto-switch’ websites and then along comes a Pandemic, a Global shut-down and who knows what to follow. The customers that re-emerge from this crisis will be fewer and probably much more risk averse than before. They will be looking for brands they trust, developing Brand propositions and partnerships based on trust will be critical going forwards.
That is the purpose of this in-class and online training course.
The objectives of this training course are:
- Review the Strategic and Branding Options facing organisations, post-pandemic
- Understand the customer’s likely mindset and psychology to determine true value
- Understand the power of branding to engender trust in customers
- Discover how to create compelling, meaningful Value Propositions, based on solid research and data
- Develop a sales process that is collaborative, and which positions you as a Trusted Advisor, not a ‘salesperson’
- Earn techniques to uncover, describe and communicate true, compelling value that will earn business and enduring customer loyalty
This training course will utilize a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented.
Who Should Attend?
There are a number of Professionals who will benefit from this seminar including, (but not limited to):
- Marketing Executives
- Brand Managers
- Key Account Executives
- Business Development Professionals
- Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) owners and Managers
- Sales Executives and Sales Managers
- Bahamas 26th – 27th July 2021 @ Nassau Palm Hotel
- USA Miami 2nd – 3rd August 2021 @ SLS Brickell Downtown Miami
- UAE Dubai 22nd – 23rd August 2021 @ Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront
- Kenya Nairobi 23rd – 24th August 2021 @ Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi Upper Hill
- South Africa Johannesburg 23rd – 24th August 2021 @ The Capital Hotel
- Sydney Australia 20th – 21st September @ Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
Course content day one – day two
This training course will cover a range of topics, including;
- How has the pandemic changed the world?
- What will the re-emerging customer look like?
- What are the likely strategic choices facing the selling enterprise?
- How to build a Brand
- Segmenting the Market 1 – Account Selection methods
- Segmenting the Market 2 – Developing Customer personas
- How to build a compelling value proposition per segment
- Consultative selling skills, selling like a trusted advisor, not as a vendor
- Building trust and lifetime business relationships
- Developing and Harvesting Customer loyalty
$550 ONLINE TRAINING
Comes with course material, & online support
$1000 2 DAYS IN-CLASS TRAINING
Comes with lunch, refreshments and course material