Challenges and Opportunities In A Post Covid-19 World
Managers are faced with three pressing questions:
- How has the pandemic impacted our business environment?
- What do theses changes mean for our organization?
- How can we prepare for similar disruptions in the future?
This in-class and online training course on Strategy Post-Pandemic takes a comprehensive look at the opportunities and challenges that this crisis presents and examines how to prepare organisations to become more resilient, adaptable, responsible and sustainable.
This course will provide delegates with tools to develop strategies in order to succeed in the harsh climate of a post-pandemic world.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the external environment affecting your company’s ability to succeed in the pre-pandemic era
- Describe the major changes in the global economy caused by the pandemic
- Analyse the impact of these changes on organisations’ external environment
- Investigate the implications to organisations’ competitive advantage
This training course will utilize a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals at all levels of organisations who want to develop new knowledge and skills in order to succeed in a rapidly evolving environment but will greatly benefit:
- Managers taking on a more senior and strategic role in their organization
- Supervisors taking on additional strategic responsibilities
- Bahamas 26th – 27th July 2021 @ Nassau Palm Hotel
- USA Miami 2nd – 3rd August 2021 @ SLS Brickell Downtown Miami
- UAE Dubai 22nd – 23rd August 2021 @ Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront
- Kenya Nairobi 23rd – 24th August 2021 @ Radisson Blu Hotel, Nairobi Upper Hill
- South Africa Johannesburg 23rd – 24th August 2021 @ The Capital Hotel
- Sydney Australia 20th – 21st September @ Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour
Course content day one – day Two
- The global economy before the pandemic: interconnected economies.
- The short-term impact of the pandemic: intentionally caused economic hardship.
- The post-pandemic era:
- Restructured economies
- Redefining the supply chain: the trade-off between efficiency and self-sufficiency
- The enhanced role of technology
- How has consumer behaviour been impacted?
- What will our workplaces look like?
$550 ONLINE TRAINING
Comes with course material, & online support
$1000 2 DAYS IN-CLASS TRAINING
Comes with lunch, refreshments and course material